Goat Simulator 3: Prices, All Editions, and Pre-Order Bonuses Explained
Goat Simulator 3 takes us back to simpler times when you could cause untold destruction as a dumb little goat. It’s likely to be outstanding. It could not be very pleasant. It’ll be great fun, regardless of what. Coffee Stain’s next video game can be pre-ordered now via PC, Xbox Series X & S . It will launch on November 17th. Here are the details.
The “Pre-Udder,” or Goat Simulator 3’s bonus for pre-ordering, is the “Pre-Udder” bonus. It’s exactly as it sounds. Because this is a silly game for people who enjoy silly things, players will receive a cosmetic udder when they pre-order any version of the game.
Pre-orders are now open for the standard edition or “Pre-Udder” game version. This game version is not particular, aside from the pre-order bonus. However, it’s still pretty cheap.
The Digital Deluxe Edition of Goat Simulator 3 is the Digital Downgrade Edition, but with some optional extras aimed at the fans. The Digital Downgrade Pack includes the following “remastered trash”:
– The ability to play Old School Pilger (the original goat).
– Full tank armor (from MMO DLC/standalone).
Goat Zero skin (from GoatZ DLC/standalone).
– Space helmet and suit (from Waste of Space DLC).
– The Masks of Don Pastrami, Valentino Salami, Dolph Spaghetti, and Humphrey Ciabatta (from Payday DLC).
– Digital Soundtrack
3D printing files for Pilger and Tony Shark, Goat Tower, and a Trinket
The Goat In A Box Edition of Goat Simulator 3 comes with many physical goodies and all the goodies you get when you pre-order the game or purchase the Digital Downgrade Edition. These include:
– A disc
– A customized goat box that looks just like a miniature goat house
– A tiny Goat Plushie, with a large tongue and just like the game
– A shiny Steelbook
– 3 Postcards depicting different art
– A double-sided poster with more fantastic art