LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.13 NOTICES – RELEASE DATE, NILAH. THE JOY IS UNBOUND. STAR GUARDIAN SKINS. AND MORE
League 12.13 introduces Nilah the Joy Unbound as the MOBA’s newest champion and first-ever melee both laner. Take a look at her stats, and abilities as seen by Surrender. These are subject to change during the testing cycle.
- Base HP: 590
- HP5: 4
- HP Per Level: 101
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.18
- Base Mana: 350
- Mana per Level: 35
- Base MR 32
- MR Per Level: 2.05
- Base AD: 58
- AD Per Level: 2
- Base Armor: 30
- Armour Per Level: 4.2
- Base Move Speed: 340
- Attack Speed Per Level: 3
- Attack Range: 225
Joy Unending Passive:
- Nilah increases the healing and shielding capabilities of allies nearby. Allies who heal or shield Nilah receive a bonus healing or shield. An allied champion who heals or shields Nilah receives a bonus shield or heal.When Nilah hits an enemy minion last time, she and her closest allied champion will share the usual amount of experience plus half the experience that would have been lost because of sharing.
Formless Blade Q:
- Active: Nilah’s Formless Blade strikes in line and damages all enemies. Hitting an enemy briefly will increase Nilah’s attack range, and attack speed, and empower her basic attack. This causes them to splash in the cone and do additional damage.
- Passive: Damage and abilities against champions are ignored if they don’t have any armour. Instead, Nilah is healed for a portion of the damage. This effect is able to scale with crit chance and converts excess healing into a shield.
Jubilant Veil (W):
- Nilah is temporarily encased in a Jubilant Veil. She gains bonus movement speed and reduces magic damage.Touching an ally champion will also hide them in the veil, but for a shorter time.
- Slipstream allows Nilah to sprint through a target unit. She travels a fixed distance each time and damages all enemies she encounters. She can hold up to two charges at once.Slipstream: Cast Formless Blade to draw a wave in your direction, dealing damage after a short delay and giving Formless Blade an enhanced basic attack effect.
- Nilah unleashes a powerful surge, whiplashes an area around her, and then pulls in her enemies toward the centre with a final burst.Apotheosis heals Nilah to reduce damage and converts any healing into a shield. This effect is available to all nearby allies and scales with crit chance.
Sivir’s rework will go live on League 12.13 PBE. This will bring a lot of changes to the champion’s abilities. While it’s being tested, you can expect the numbers to fluctuate a bit.
Our first glimpse at the League 12.13 preview also shows the champions that will be affected by the changes. A 12.12 micro patch, which will include a variety of tweaks, will be available before it goes live.
League of Legends patch 12.13 begins with another set of changes that target Master Yi. After the PBE cycle is completed, you can check the full patch notes down below.
LoL 12.13 Champion Balance changes
Corki – Modified
Gatling Gun (E):
- Damage per tick increased to 7.5/10.63/13.75/16.88/20 (+15% bonus AD)from 7.5/10.63/ 13.75/16.88/20 (+10% bonus AD)
Missile Barrage (R)
- Rocket damage fell to 80/115/150 (+15/45/75% AD), (+12% AP), from 90/125/160 (+15/45/75% AD), (+20% AP).
- Big One rocket damage fell to 160/230/300 (+30/90/150% AD), (+24% AP), from 180/250/320 (+30/90/150% AD), (+40% AP).
Elise – Buffed
- Base health increased from 625 to 650
- From 107, health growth rose to 109
- Base armour up to 30 from 27
Neurotoxin (Human Form) (Q):
- Base damage increased from 40/70/100/130/160 to 40/75/110/145/180
Evelynn – Buffed
Demon Shade (Passive).
- Low health self-healing increased to 15-150 (levels 1-18) per second, from 15-75 levels (levels 1-18)
- From 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%, the enemy magic resistance was reduced to 35/37.5/40/42.5/45%
Last Carings (R)
- Passive – Demon Shade now has a 1.25-second cooldown when you use R (rather than the usual 4-second cooldown).
Fiddlesticks – Buffed
- Fear duration increased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 secs to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 Seconds
- Damage per second increased from 625/1125/1625 (+225%) to 750/1250/1750 (+250%)
Galio – Buffed
Winds of War Q:
- Tornado damage per tick rose to 2.5% (+1% for 100 AP), target’s maximum level of health, from 2% (+0.66% for 100 AP). Target’s maximum state of health was 2%.
- Tornado max damage (over five seconds) increased by 10% (+4% for 100 AP). Target’s maximum physical health is 8% (+2.64% for 100 AP).
Gwen – Modified
- From 0.55, HP regen growth rose to 0.9 in 5 seconds.
- The base damage per snip has increased to 10.14/18/22/26 (+5%AP) from 9.12/15/16/21 (+5%AP).
- Final snip damage rose to 60/80/100/120/140 (+35% APR) from 60/75/90/105/120 (+35% APR)
- The true damage to the centre snip has been reduced from 100% to 75% by a slicing tool
- New: Minions with over 20% health now get 75% damage
- New: Minions with less than 20% health receive 1000% bonus damage
Hallowed mist (W):
- From 12/14/16/18/20 (+5%), bonus armour and MR were increased to 17/19/21/23/25 (+7%)
- From 5 seconds, the duration has been reduced to 4 seconds
Skip n Slash (E),
- From 10 (+20% AP), bonus magic damage on hit has been increased to 15 (+20%AP)
- Increased bonus range to 75, from 50
- Cooldown increased from 13/12/11/10/9 to 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 second
- Cooldown refund on the first basic attack changed from 50% to 25%/35/45/55/65%
- From 30/55/80 (+8%), the needle damage was increased to 35/65/95, (+10% AP).
- Recast resets after 1 Second, instead of after damaging an opponent’s champion
Karthus – Buffed
- From 101, health growth was 110
- From 18 to 21, base armour has been increased to 21
Kled – Buffed
Bear Trap (Mounted), (Q):
- Initial damage was increased to 30/55/80/105/130 (+65% bonus AD), from 30/55/80/105/130 (plus 60% bonus AD).
- Second activation damage increased from 60/110/160/210/260 (+130% Bonus AD) to 60/110/160/210/260 (+1120% Bonus AD)
Violent Tendencies (W):
- Cooldown decreased to 11/9.5/8/6.5/5 second from 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds