STRAYPATCH NOTES – HOTFIX2 ADDRESSES PROGRESSION LOCKER, FALL THRU THE WORLDBUGS
Stray’s hotfix two is now deployed. Its patch notes show the addition of additional fullscreen options along with a few other valuable changes.
Stray’s hotfix two addresses collision problems that led to players leaving the game’s boundaries. It also introduces a fix allowing keyboard and mouse users to obtain the scratch trophy without issues.
Stray Hotfix 2 Notes
The complete list of changes made on July 22nd, when Stray’s hotfix two was deployed, is available here. The developers provided this information at Steam.
- Additional fullscreen options, including fullscreen support for exclusive use
- Some users are unable to start their computer because of GPU driver problems.
- Additional tests to ensure that VR headsets are not interfering with the game client
- To prevent collisions from causing an end to the world
- The uncapped framerate option can now be found on the right instead of the left
- German localization fixes
- For keyboard and mouse players, fix for scratch trophy
Another update, likely to include more fixes, has been confirmed.
While we wait, you might be interested to learn how to get the work uniform and the safe codes you can expect throughout your game. Also, how compatible is Stray with the Steam Deck?