Vampire Survivors Turns Sailor Mars into a Vampire in Latest Patch
Patch 0.11.2 may be the solution to your search for VampireSurvivors with a little more glamour. A new skin for Christine, the character’s avatar, has added the strange and surprising words VampireSurvivors Sailor Moon to the list of things you can now say to your family and friends. The patch also includes some gameplay fixes and options. This is in preparation for the 1.0 release.
There have been some unusual additions to the character roster lately, such as a dog or a tree. If you are a Sailor Moon enthusiast, a secondary skin might be familiar. Aiden Strawhun is Ubisoft’s US creator engagement specialist and the most significant fan of Sailor Moon, so I asked him for his expertise. They told Fanbyte that it looked a lot like Sailor Mars.
She’s not clowning around.
You can also find the complete list of tweaks, fixes, and modifications in the patch below.
- You can unlock the Random Character option (check the Secrets menu).
- You can skip the Candybox weapon selection.
- Option to stop background movements (Moonglow, Cappella Maga)
- You have the opportunity to cash-in all Revives immediately after completing a stage
- A few new sprites have been added
- Christine gets new secondary skin
- If the Candybox has not been unlocked, there is a chance that green coin bags from Treasure Chests will be replaced by a Candybox.
- Resetting fixed movement input when leveling up/opening treasure chest
- A few controller errors were corrected. (Please note that we will not be able to fix all controller problems until we have completed the port to the new engine).
- Fire timer for fixed birds at high cooldown
- Fixed Gorgeous Moon breaking when firing too often due to Limit Break
You may also like
- Vampire Survivors Cheats: How to Get Arcanas and Stage Spells
- Vampire Survivors’ Milky Way Map Guide: How To Unlock the Ingame Map
- Vampire Survivors’ Relics Guide: How To Unlock All Relics and What They Do
Although the Vampire Survivors Sailor Moon “collab” is certainly unexpected, it isn’t the final of these small patches before the 1.0 release. So stay tuned for more tweaks and perhaps other skins in the meantime.