8-Bit Hordes Full Version Mobile Game
Around 8-Bit Hordes
8-Bit Hordes, a strategy game for real-time that Petroglyph Games developed, was released for Microsoft Windows on August 12, 2016. The game features both a single-player campaign and a multiplayer option in which players can battle each other or the AI. It is very simple in terms of its gameplay and graphics. The graphics feature a simple 8-bit retro-art style and partially destructible terrain. The gameplay is very similar the Warcraft classic franchise. The player begins with a castle, which he expands to build more military units. Lorries are used to gather resources from nearby mines and transport it to the castle.
The right side of your screen has a clickable menu that allows you to build units and buildings. It is similar to Command and Conquers. To provide for the upkeep of their troops, players must build farms. The game takes place in a fantasy setting with orcs and dwarfs as well as mages and dragon units. The game features two factions: the “good” Lightbringers, and the “bad”, Deathsworn.
How to download and install 8-Bit Hordes
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page for 8 Bit Hordes.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After 8-Bit Hordes finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!