Call of Duty Full Game PC for Free
Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a first person shooter videogame franchise. Call of Duty captures the raw realism of World War II’s most dramatic battlefield moments in a cinematic way. It does this through the eyes of citizens soldiers and unsung heroes of an alliance of nations that helped to shape modern history.
As part of a well-trained team, you can navigate the chaos of battle with a squad that provides cover fire and helps its wounded to safety. Each soldier’s unique personality and training is displayed on the battlefield, in addition to their authentic tactics and squad movements.
The war was won by no one nation or soldier. Call of Duty(r), for the first time, captures the war through multiple perspectives. It does so by presenting the conflict through the eyes of American and British soldiers. You will battle through 24 missions that span 4 interconnected historical campaigns. You will be able to complete mission objectives that range from stealth, vehicle combat and rescue to sabotage and assault. You will be immersed in the most intense World War II experience ever.
Call of Duty System Requirements
- OS:Windows 98 / 98 / 2000 / XP
- ProcessorPentium III 600 MHz, Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for Windows 98/ME systems, Pentium III 700 MHz and Athlon 700 MHz for Windows 2000 / XP systems
- Memory 128 Mb
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX9.0b Compatible 32 MB Hardware T&L-Capable Video Card and Latest Drivers
- Storage 1.4 GB uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB Windows 98/ME swapfile, 600 MB Windows 2000 / XP Swap file)
How to download and install Call of Duty
- Click the button below to download. The Call of Duty download page will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Call of Duty finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Now you can launch the game by using the Call of Duty.exe shortcut from the extracted folder.
- Enjoy the game!