Grow Home P.C. Game Download For Free
About Grow Home
Ubisoft Reflections developed Grow Home, a video game that focuses on adventure and is published by Ubisoft. The robot B.U.D. is the player’s control. B.U.D. is a botanical utility droid. Players control the robot and help to oxygenate its homeworld. This involves climbing and growing a Star Plant, a giant beanstalk and harvesting its seeds.
The players can freely explore the open world and can make B.U.D. Grab their left and right hands with one button. You can reach small distances and grab on to any part of the environment. This allows you to push and climb things. The ship computer M.O.M., which B.U.D. Uses to control the game’s progress is used throughout the game. The player is informed of game-play objectives by B.U.D.’s ship computer M.O.M.
Grow Home System Requirements
- O.S.: Windows 7SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (both 32- and 64-bit versions).
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo X7300 @ 2.5GHz or AMD Athlon 2 240 @ 2.GHz
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Graphics nVidia GeForce 450 or AMD Radeon H5670 (1024MB VRAM).
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (both 32- and 64-bit versions).
- Processor Intel Corei3 550 @ 3.0GHz or AMD Phenom IIX4 [email protected] 3.2GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX560Ti, AMD Radeon HD6870 (1024MB RAM)
- Storage: 1 G.B. available space
How to download and install Grow Home
- Click the button below to download. The Grow Home download page will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Grow Home has completed downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!