ICYMI: This is Everything From Gamescom’s Opening Night live Show
Geoff Keighley ranked Gamescom’s Opening Night Live as the biggest and most recent summer event last year. With Gamescom and a digital E3 on the one side, there are two major streaming events where game trailers can be premiered this year. What did Opening Night Live’s two-hour show consist of? Check out our handy-dandy summary.
- The Saints Row world premiere is the first. This game looks more grounded than the other two but retains the lighthearted tone of the original. It’s more a crime movie than The Matrix. The trailer ended with the February 25, 2022 date.
- A new Marvel game called Midnight Suns will be released in March 2022. This is the rumored Firaxis title from 2K Games. Today’s trailer has a short narrative CG trailer and full gameplay. It was released on September 1, 2017.
- Vanguard is a big Call of Duty segment. Did you know that Call of Duty: Vanguard was published by Activision? This company is currently being sued for creating a hostile work environment and sexual harassment. Activision actively tries to conceal its association with Call of Duty by hiding its brand name. The game was launched on November 5.
- The Halo Infinite segment begins with a CG multiplayer narrative video trailer. The multiplayer campaign got an official December 8 leak earlier today.
- Also, a HaloElite controller was revealed! It’s green. It would look like Master Chief if he were a controller.
- A Halo limited-edition Series X is also available. This edition will be released on November 15 and precedes the game.
- Cult Of The Lamb is a collaboration between Massive Monster and Devolver Digital. It’s a roguelike that focuses on creating your own hellish cult with a cute little lamb.