Jade Empire PC Game Download For Free
Jade Empire review
Jade Empire’s central character is a young, brave man. The boy was raised in peace in a small village. He died like an orphan. He persevered and became Master Lee’s best student, teaching martial arts to nearly the entire population. The hero’s main task is to rescue the teacher kidnapped. His goal of being a man will become a mission that could lead to a bright future for the empire and the entire nation. Players will have 7 characters with different skills and characteristics, despite a single storyline. Each character has a uniform appearance that can’t be altered. You can use magic and fight hand-to-hand in the game.
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.80 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2000+ @ 1.60 GHz
- Memory RAM: 512 MB
- Storage: 3GB
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 6200, ATI Radeon 9500
How to install Jade Empire?
- Use Daemon Tools to mount a drive or Alcohol 120%.
- Install the game, and then patch to v.1.00.1R.
- Start the game with the image (works only for XP): Launch your game, install StarForce protection driver, and then restart the computer. Mount the image each time in a SCSI drive.
- Start the game without an image: Copy the contents from the NoDVD.1.00.1R folder into the game folder.