Killing Floor Free Download For PC
Killing Floor Review
To eliminate the villain, the player must choose which one of the survivors he will be rescuing. You can play the game with just one player or your entire company.
The only difference between the multiplayer and single versions is the number of players that have to battle the created clones. More players mean more enemies and more health. Each clone that is killed earns the player money and experience. This allows you to get more pumped perks. For the money you earn in battle, each character can have his skills and weaponry. You can also buy equipment from the Merchant. You will hear driving music from the nude and industrial metal genres.
Requirements for the System
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III (1.2 GHz) or AMD Athlon (1.2 GHz)
- Memory RAM: 512 MB
- Storage: 2GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForceFX 5500 or AMD Radeon 93500
How to install Killing Floor
- Run the file Killing_Floor_1064_RUS_ENG_FULL_SDK_setup.exe, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Launch the game using the shortcut “Launch Killing Floor” on your desktop or the file “RUN_KF.exe” from the system folder.
- Important: The game must be run only “on behalf” of the Administrator on Windows Vista and higher operating systems.
- This is because of the ability to generate an ID game.