LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.11 NOTICES – RELEASED DATE, BEL’VETH, THE EMPRESS OF VOID, OCEAN SON SKINS
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 12.11.
LoL Patch 12.11 has been sent to the PBE for its usual round of testing, which lasts two weeks. Its patch notes reveal its release day, along with the addition of Ocean Song skins and new champion Bel’Veth.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is essential to keep track of the date and time of each update. The LoL patch 12.11 release date has been set for Wednesday, June 8. This is when all changes made during testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.11
The PBE allows players to try 7 new skins: Ocean Song Ashe and Ocean Song Nidalee.
LoL 12.11 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Bel’Veth, Empress of The Void
League 12.11 introduces Bel’Veth, the Empress of the Void, as the MOBA’s new champion. We can now see her stats and abilities as seen by Surrender at 20.
- MR: 32
- MR Per Level: 2.05
- AD: 60
- AD Per Level: 2
- Armor: 32
- Armor Per Level: 4.7
- Base HP: 610
- HP Per Level: 105
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.17
- HP5: 8.5
- Movespeed: 340
- Attack Range: 125
Death In Lavender (Passive).:
- Bel’Veth’s subsequent two attacks after using an ability have increased attack speed. Bel’veth also gains permanent bonus attack speed when she defeats a champion or giant monster. Bel’Veth is faster than average and has no attack speed cap. However, her attacks and other on-hit effects do minor damage. She does not gain attack speed when she levels up.
Void Suge (Q)
- Bel’Veth moves in any of the four directions. She deals damage to all enemies that she passes and applies on-hit effects. Each direction has a unique cooldown, which scales with attack speed.
Above and below (W):
- Bel’Veth knocks enemies down with her tail, dealing damage and knocking them up. This ability reduces Q- Void Surge’s cooldown by a hit on an enemy champion.
Royal Maelstrom E (E):
- Bel’Veth unleashes a torrent of slashes all around her, gaining life steal and damage reduction. Each slash targets the Maelstrom’s lowest-health enemy, doing more damage for the less they have. Her attack speed and the number of slashes she uses will determine how many.
R Endless Banquet:
- Passive: Each second attack against the same target causes additional True Damage. This stacks infinitely. A piece of Void Coral is left behind after a takedown against Epic Monsters or Champions. Epic Monsters of the Void, such as Baron Nashor and Rift Herald, drop unique, voider Void Coral.
- Active: Bel’veth eats Void Coral. She explodes and slows down enemies, dealing True Damage based on their Health. After consuming Void, Coral Bel’Veth transforms temporarily into her True Form. Consuming Void Coral (left by Epic Monsters of the Void (Rift Herald, Baron Nashor), temporarily changes Bel’Veth into her True Form. It also causes minions who die in her presence to reincarnate as faithful Voidlings. Voidlings, small minions, will march down the lane where they were spawned to serve Bel’Veth.
- Proper Form: Bel’Veth gains increased max Health, out-of-combat speed, attack range, and full attack speed when she unleashes her proper form. She can also run through walls using Q – Void Suge while in her True Form.
A hotfix to the previous patch will be available sooner than the balance changes in League of Legends patch 12.11. It promises nerfs and buffs for Yuumi and Kled and nerfs and Anivia.
The League 12.11 patch preview has been released. It announces significant changes for many items and champions, including Duskblade and Riftmaker, Xin Zhang, Aphelion, and Rengar.
Zero will also be receiving a variety of cooldowns and damage buffs at the expense of mobility and utility.
LoL 12.11 Champion Balance changes
Aphelion – Buffed
The Hitman & the Seer (Passive).
- From 6-36%, bonus attack speed has been increased to 8-45%
- From 4.5-27, the lethality has risen to 5.5-33.
Brand – Nerfed
- From 10-14%, the damage from ablaze explosions has dropped to 8-12%
- Ablaze DoT reduced to 2.5% max Health from 3%
Caitlyn – Changed
Piltover Peacemaker Q:
- AD ratio has been changed from 130/145/160/175/190% to 125/145/165/185/205%
- Change in Mana Cost to 55/60/65/70/75, from 50/60/70/80/90
90 Calibernet (E):
- Base damage increased from 70/110/150/190/230 to 80/130/180/230/280
- Cooldown has been reduced to 16/14/12/10/8 second from 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 Sekunden
Gragas – Buffed
Barrel Roll Q:
- From 70%, the min AP ratio was increased to 80%
- Cooldown has been reduced to 10/9/8/7/6 second 11/10/9/8/7 second
Body Slam E (E):
- Cooldown has been reduced to 14/13.5/13/12.5/12 second from 16/15/14/13/12
Gwen – Nerfed
Hallowed mist (W) :
- Armor & MR were reduced to 12/14/16/18/20/20 from 20
- Cooldown increased from 22/20/18/16/14 to 22/21/20/19/18 Seconds
Skip n Slash (E),
- Cooldown refund reduced to 50% from 60%
Irelia – Bouffed
- Heal increased to 9/10/11/12/13% AD, from 7/8/9/10/11% AD
Defiant Dancing (W):
- Cooldown has been reduced to 16/15/14/13/12 second from 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 second
Katarina – Nerfed
Death Lotus R:
- From 50% to 40%, Grievous Wounds can be cured
Kayn – Nerfed
- Health AD ratio fell to 5% per 100bAD, from 5.5% for 100bAD
Kled – Nerfed
Bear Trap with a Rope (Q).
- Health AD ratio fell to 5% per 100bAD, from 5.5% for 100bAD
Kog’Maw – Nerfed
Caustic Spittle Q:
- Attack speed has decreased to 10/15/20/25/30%, compared to 15/20/25/30/35%
- Armor & MR Shred declined to 23/25/27/29/31%, from 25/27/29/31/33%
Bio-Arcane Barrage (W):
- From 3/4/5/6/7%, HP ratio fell to 3/3.8/4.6/5.2/6%
Lee Sin – Bouffed
- From 66, the base AD was raised to 68
Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike (Q),
- Damage increased to 55/80/105/130/155, from 50/75/100/125/150
Lillia – Nerfed
- From 650, the base HP was 625.
Dream Laden Bow (Passive):
- DoT AP ratio fell to 1.2% per 100 from 1.5% for 100 AP
Master Yi – Nerfed
- From 106, HP per level has fallen to 100
Wuju Style E:
- Base damage was reduced to 30/35/40/45/50, a decrease of 30/38/46/54/62
Nunu & Willump – Buffed
- Non-champion healer health ratio increased up to 10% bonus HP starting at 6% bonus HP
- The non-champion heal AP rate has increased to 90% from 70%
- From 25 to 35, armor has been increased to 35
LoL 12.11 Rune Balance Changes
- Ranged AS dropped to 18% – 42% from 30 – 54%