LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 12.18 NOTES – RELEASE DATE, ASHEN KNIGHT SYLAS, FRIGHT NIGHT SKINS, AND MORE
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 12.18.
LoL Patch 12.18 has been released on the PBE. This is for the regular round of testing, which typically lasts two weeks. Its patch notes reveal its release time and the addition of Fright Night skins.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. It is essential to have a patch schedule handy to know when the next one will be out. The LoL patch 12.18 release date has been set for Wednesday, September 21st. This is when all the changes that made it through testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.18
Players can test out eight new skins on the PBE: Ashen Knight Sylas (1350RP), Fright Night Draven (1350RP), Fright Night Nautilus (1350RP), Fright Night Renata Glass (1350RP), Fright Night Renata Glass (1350RP), Fright Night Trundle (1350RP), Fright Night Urgot (1350RP), and Worlds2022 Azir (1350RP).
LoL 12.18 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
The League of Legends patch 12.18 preview is now available. It promises “only minor nudges” to most champions so that the meta does not change significantly ahead of Worlds 2022.
Thresh, Ashe and Hecarim are among the champions who will be buff. Lulu and Hecarim’s power will be reduced.
LoL 12.18 Champion Balance changes
Ashe – Buffed
Ranger’s Focus (Q):
- From 20-40%, attack speed has increased to 25-55%
Hecarim – Nerfed
- From 650, health declined to 625
- From 95%, the damage bonus AD ratio has been lowered to 90%
- From 6% per 100 bonus AD, the damage ramp bonus AD ratio has been decreased to 5% per 100 bonus AD.
Spirit of Dread (W).
- From 30% (+2.5% for 100 bonus AD), healing has been reduced to 25% (+2% per100 bonus AD).
Kalista – Nerfed
- Base health fell to 574, from 604
Lee Sin – Buffed
- From 99, health growth was 105
Iron Will (W),
- Increased spell vamp to 5-27%, from 5-23%
Lulu – Changed
- Reduced speed to 25% from 30%
- Cooldown increased from 17-13 seconds to 17-15 seconds
- The polymorph duration has decreased to 1.2-2.02 seconds from 1.25-2.25 second
Maokai – Changed
Sap Magic (P),
- From 4.8-14% max HP, healing decreased to 4.5-12%
Bramble Smash Q:
- Bonus monster damage increased from 40-120 to 80-160
Sapling Toss E:
- The AP ratio has dropped to 40% from 42.5%
- From 85%, Empowered AP has fallen to 80%
Miss Fortune – Nerfed
- AD growth fell to 2.4 from 2.5
- From 107, health growth fell to 103
Buffed – Nasus
Fury of the Sands, (R):
- Cooldown reduced to 110/100/90 seconds from 120 seconds
Nocturne – Nerfed
- AD growth fell to 2.6, from 3.1
Rhaast (Kayn) – Nerfed
- From 5%, the HP % per 100 bonus AD has fallen to 3.5%
Thresh – Buffed
- From 115, health growth was 120
- From 65-185, damage increased to 75-215
Udyr – Changed
- From 106, health growth fell to 98.
- From 5.2, armour growth fell to 4.7
Wilding Claw Q:
- From 45-28, the cost of mana has dropped to 20
- New: The first two hits are awarded 50 attack range (matches awakened function).
- New: The Awakened Version deals an additional 2%-5% (+0.003% bonus AD). Max health physical damage for the first two attacks
- The AP ratio for each lightning strike has increased to 0.008%, from 0.006%
Iron Mantle (W):
- Life steal has increased to 15% from 15%
- Percentage HP heal decreased to 1.2% from 1.2/1.26/1.32/1.38/1.44/1.5%
- Percentage HP shield decreased to 2/2.3/2.6/2.8/3.2/3.5% from 2/2.4/2.8/3.2/3.6/4.0%
Windborne Storm (R):
- Magic damage was reduced to 20/36/52/68/84/100 (+ 0.35 AP) from 20/38/56/74/92/110+ 0.40 AP
- Minion damage has been reduced to 40/55/70/85%, from 50/60/70/80% in levels 1/6/11/16.
In the coming days, we will share more details about the changes. This article will be updated regularly, so check back often for all the latest buffs and nerfs.