NBA 2K18 free full pc game for download
More about NBA 2K18
NBA 2K18, a basketball simulation, is similar to the other games in the series. It attempts to accurately portray the National Basketball Association (NBA) and improve previous installments. The player plays NBA games with either real-life players or teams. All games adhere to the NBA rules and objectives. There are many game modes available, and you can customize them all. Kevin Garnett and Kobe Bryant are guest commentators.
In addition to the current season’s players and teams, past games featured NBA teams from previous eras, such as the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls or the 1985-1986 Boston Celtics. NBA 2K18 includes seventeen additional teams, including the 2007-08 Denver Nuggets (1998) and 1998-99 New York Knicks (1998) and an ‘All-Time Teams’ team for each franchise, which consists of the greatest players from the franchise’s history.
MyCareer is a staple of the series and returns as one of the game modes. MyCareer allows the player to create their own customized basketball player and play through their basketball career. The storyline of the mode is told as the player participates in both on-court and off-court activities. New hairstyles, body archetypes, and other creative tools are now available to the player.
Development was focused on the game’s MyGM and MyLeague game modes. These allow players to manage all aspects of basketball operations for a particular team. MyGM is more realistic, while MyLeague allows for more customization. MyGM mode introduces more cutscene-style interactions than previous games to try to give the mode an actual storyline. This mode is called ‘The Next Chapter and is similar to MyCareer mode. The mode has been updated to reflect the latest Collective Bargaining Agreement of the NBA. Additionally, the NBA G League is now present.
NBA 2K18 has the sixth installment of MyTeam mode. This model is based on the idea that you can build the ultimate basketball team and keep a collection of virtual trading cards. The players form their teams and compete against other players in tournament-style basketball competitions. Assets are obtained through a variety of means, including auction houses and random card packs. The mode makes extensive use of virtual currency (VC).
Neighborhoods are a new feature in the series that ties into the MyCareer and MyPark game modes. Neighborhoods allow players to interact with each other and explore an open world. Many activities can be done to increase attributes, and players can also purchase items. Ernie Johnson, Shaquille ONeal, and Kenny “The jet” Smith hosted the 2K Sports Pregame Show. Greg Anthony and Kevin Harlan are the main commentators in-game, with additional voices from Clark Kellogg and Steve Smith, Chris Webber, and Brent Barry. David Aldridge is the sideline reporter.
NBA 2K18 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7×64 / Windows 8.1×64 / Windows 10×64
- Processor:Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 450 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 7770 1GB or better
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- OS:Windows 7×64 / Windows 8.1×64 / Windows 10×64
- Processor:Intel® Core™ i5-4430 @ 3 GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 2GB / ATI® Radeon™ R9 270 2GB or better
- Storage: 70 GB available space
How to download and install NBA 2K18
- Click the button below to download.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After NBA 2K18 is downloaded, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!