Nox Full Version Mobile Game
Nox is an action-role-playing game that was developed by Westwood Pacific. It was published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows in 2000. Jack can be controlled using an oblique perspective and a few pre-defined hotkeys. An innovative fog of war system called “TrueSight” that dynamically blacks out areas of the screen Jack can’t see from his current location limits Jack’s line of sight. This is a well-received and well-received feature.
Jack must explore multiple locations to kill enemies and monsters, and help his friends. Jack spends most of his time in dungeons or wilderness, where he collects experience points (the highest level is 10), and can learn and acquire items like weapons, armor, and spells that can be used to equip, sell, or teach traders. Story is told using dialogue with non-player characters and cut scenes using the game engine. There are also a few full-motion videos that can be used to tell the story.
How to download and install Nox
- Click the button below to download. The Nox download page will redirect you. You will be redirected to a Nox download page if you are asked for a password: www.gametrex.com
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Nox finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_nox_220.127.116.11.exe and install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!