PixARK Full Game PC for Free
PixArk, a survival game for Microsoft Windows, was released in early access on March 27, 2018. The game is a spin-off Ark: Survival Evolved and can be played both in single-player or multiplayer modes. It takes place on an island with over 100 dinosaur species. You can kill, tame, or ride these animals. The player must also ensure their survival by mining resources and making objects. He can defend himself against other players and animals. Each voxel is a part of the world.
The player can modify the world by adding or removing blocks. It is procedurally generated, meaning it is not prefabricated. The world includes areas like jungle, desert, and caves. The quest system, which is procedural and constantly creates new challenges, is also procedural. The survival mode is not the only option. Players can also choose to build in creative mode and avoid being attacked or collecting resources.
PixARK System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1/10 (64-bit version)
- Processor: Intel Core FX-8320/AMD FX-2400 or higher
- RAM:4GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GTX660 2GB/AMD RadeonHD 7870 2GB or more
- Storage: 5GB
How to download and install PixARK
- Click the button below to download. PixARK will redirect you to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After PixARK has completed downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!